If I am using the WordPress filters correctly, it’s been almost two years since my last Podcast Roundup. Two years! It’s probably because in the past two years I’ve found more to watch on TV (until I got tired of TV) and less time to listen to podcasts. There’s an explanation for that: When the kids were little, I could take them to a park and let them loose while I listening my heart out. Now they’ve seen a bit of the world, and the chances of me going to a park and not running into someone to talk to are much, much lower. People don’t like it if you recognize them and don’t take the headphones out of your ears. They really don’t. It also happened that I turned in my little iPod Shuffle Second Generation for an iPod Nano Fourth Generation.
- @Sears @realDonaldTrump Ew! Surely we've had enough Prez in women's pants pockets already. https://t.co/a2cOEmcMsK 1 month ago
- Remember those simpler times when all we had to worry about was DeVos and not Republican Senators officially silencing dissent? #GoodTimes 1 month ago
- Study session question: Chips or liquor? 1 month ago
- #ergonomics https://t.co/PFvIJHF9gP 1 month ago
- I believe the mainstream media. 1 month ago