If you like me, I’m an iconoclast. If you don’t, I’m a malcontent. I have too much education for my own good, and clearly too much time on my hands. I carry cards for two libraries–nae! two library systems–and can cook coq au vin but not grilled cheese sandwiches. So does that make me pretentious or incompetent? You decide!
- I just got 475 points playing Word Seek HD. Can you beat me?igdlrb phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZS… 2 weeks ago
- @blynchehaun ...Maybe conference organizers (JREF, CFI, SkeptiCon) have questionnaire data they might share? Or published in press releases? 3 months ago
- @blynchehaun Hi! I don't know. I've never seen even an organized survey,although there is lots of self-reporting.... see part 2... 3 months ago
- I'm sure you all fretted about it overnight, so I'd like to let you know that the Gravity Forms matter has been satisfactorily resolved. 3 months ago
- Thanks to all of you who have promoted #MoreWomenInSkepticism! Got its 25,000th hit today! A small number for most but a milestone for me. 3 months ago